Thursday, June 22, 2006

Uncle Floyd's Family:

I was surprised that these are the only pictures I found of the girls when I went through all of the albums. I am really sad to say that I never got to know these cousins very well. I do know that they loved Uncle Floyd and the were feerlessly protective of him - I don't think they ever knew what to make of the fact that Uncle Floyd teased me unmercifully! He continued teasing even after he was so ill, and whenever Lovetta would let us visit him - it was always a joy to visit with Uncle Floyd.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

I am sure my older Brothers and Sisters knew them the best but even living so close it was not as you would think it would have been....Did Lovitta have a lot of Family that lived close that they were close with or were they just loners??? My Sister will know...Him and Daddy did not get into it after I can remember and I do remember Daddy helping him do a few things but they were not close like Truman and daddy.