Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thoughtful Questions:

Patsy and Fleta have posted and posed some interesting questions:
Four Jobs I have had in my life:
PreSchool Director/Teacher
Real Estate Agent
Program Director for my Church
Elementary School Teacher, K, K-1, 5th and 2nd
Four Movies I would watch over and over :(and have!)
Gone With the Wind
Notting Hill
Friend Green Tomatoes
Pelican Brief
We take movies down to the camper and Mike and I both enjoy eating our popcorn and watching old movies late at night in the camper/ after the camp fire.
Four Places I have lived:
St.Louis, MO
Liberty, MO
Kansas City, MO
Gladstone, MO
Four TV Shows that I love to watch:
Good Morning America
Paula Deen on the Food Network
Martha Stewart
Antique Roadshow
Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Florida
California
Texas
Colorado
Four Wesites I look at daily:
EBay
Now- my families blogs
That's it for even coming close to looking at daily - this just isn't my thing
Four favorite foods:
A medium-rare, juicy steak
Imo's Pizza (St.Louis style, thin crust, cheese pizza)
Fresh corn on the cob (white/yellow style, juice running down your arm fresh- picked)
Arkansas tomatoes

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I can't believe how much we are alike...it is totally weird.

Laura loves the Paula Deen show too. I love the antiques road show. I don't watch many movies,
but I do love Gone with the Wind.