Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter..


What a glorious morning......I wish the blessings of Easter to each and everyone that reads my blog. We all need to center our thoughts and lives on the meaning of Easter and rejoice in this beautiful day!
The absolute worst day in the history of the world was on the Friday before Easter Sunday......and yet, look what a miracle happened just three days later....Jesus arose from the dead and now lives in Heaven to give us each the understanding and blessing of life eternal.
I hope your day is just fantastic!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Yes, Siggie told us that Peter was really a bad boy because he told on his friend, Jesus. I thought she did a good job of interpreting the story being only 2. I told Ingrid about he rooster crowing 3 times and making him feel so badly about what he had done.

We will go to church and fill one pew. My little girls all have new dresses. I will wear something old. I am too fat to buy anything new.

I hope this Easter is a good one for you and Mike and all your family. I had to redo the links on my blog and have called you a MO Democrat...starting to put Missouri Mule, but was afraid that might make you think I was saying you were an ass and you would nto like me anymore so I did nto call you a MO Mule!!

We love your dear cousin and always want to see what you ahve to say!

patsy said...

happy day.