Friday, March 28, 2008

Great experience.....


I'm really glad I went to the District Caucus last night - I now know how to run as a delegate in the future. We elected for Hillary, 1 woman, 2 men and 1 woman alternate. For Obama, they elected 1 woman and 1 man. Somehow this combination is relevant to the number of votes that were cast for each candidate.
If last night is any indication, I am glad that I am not going to Convention in August. I think it will take a miracle to pull the two sides together to defeat McCain.
I'm really glad I went and had this experience....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I think with McCain will be hard to beat...and he looks just like Bush. Woe is me.

patsy said...

i think the democrates will beat McCain in nov.

Galla Creek said...

Winnie and Patsy...I hope in my lifetime we can bring down another Republican.