Monday, March 24, 2008

The Three Amigos..


These three guys can sure "giggle" together. This was taken last weekend when we were down in St.Louis. It was pretty hard to keep up with these guys~they figured out how to all three ride the exercise bike.
My favorite line of the weekend came from Sam. He absolutely loves fresh blueberries and when he came into the kitchen he wanted me to give him some blueberries. I said, "Sam, you will have to wait a few minutes until we have dinner and I put the blueberries in a fresh fruit salad." His response ~ "Good Grief" ~ and with that he walked out of the kitchen. Sam just has a way of cutting right to it.
Sure hope you all have a wonderful, spring-filled Monday with no "Good Griefs"!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

They are so handsome. I am looking forward to this week. No school. Then MOnday the 31st I have Federal jury duty in L Rock, AR.

I hope you have a good week. Is it spring break for these boys?

patsy said...

sound like the boy thinks you know how to ruin blue berries.