Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We Need Spring!

I haven't posted for awhile because we have basically been running an infirmary here at the house. There is a horrible flu that has hit KC, and it turns ugly before you start to feel better.
All the males in our family have had or do have this bronchial stuff ~ Mike started to take a turn for the better last night and this morning. I will certainly be happy to see blue skies ~ like Patsy, I have lost track of the last day I saw the sun. However, I did see a robin yesterday!

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I hope you do not get the flu....Some have been sick here but I have not had it....God is watching over me...

Galla Creek said...

Winnie, this next week is my spring break ...I do hope it is a pretty.

We are all getting well...all three little girls were sick...Siggie and Ingrid were worse than
Astrid. but all are well now...or about it.

Sister--Helen said...

Winnie...one more chemo treatment...I call the sergon next week to get an appointment to see about having the breasts removed