Thursday, January 20, 2011

We are in a holding pattern



These two pictures were taken at 9 AM this morning...obviously through the screen porch windows...we are at 9" and holding. Earlier this morning, when there were no tracks....it was a beautiful white blanket. For a short while the snirt was gone. Snirt is a new word for me....it is snow and dirt together. The kids, Cindy and Dawn are all home today.
Mike is going out pretty soon to be the neighborhood "snow bunny" with the snow blower.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

new word for you....scricture! That is a picture taken through the screen door! And the folks that take their pictures this way are wammart! Warm and smart.

Galla Creek said...

Oh, I am at school and it is snowing a blizzard. Hope I can get home.

Donna. W said...

Looks just like our place.

Sister--Helen said...

I'm sure the neighbors think Mike is a doll...

patsy said...

The link in my side bar is (something different) he is the top one since I added him last. he lives in KC but I don't think you would ever want to know him personally. He said he is in his 40's and has been in prison. we can read his blog without having to meet him.

Galla Creek said...

win, since Larry has a squirrel dog kennel...no squirrels venture very close to our home.