Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pink Sky in the morning...



It's 7 AM and the sky is such a pretty pink. I don't think my picture does it justice. This sky will bring a long winter storm....I love it now that they call it a winter event. I need to go to the Dr. at 10 AM and then I will stop at the store with the rest of the crazy shoppers. Our reporter alsmost count to flakes and are really alarmest....who know if they will be correct. It is suppose to start at noon, I'm suppose to be a church for our "Prayer Shawl" ministry at 1 PM....let's just say, I will be watching the roads and the TV.
Helen...I hope you are still snuggled in at 70...somehow I can just daydream when I know things are good and comfortable for you. I so have the winter blahs and it is still Jan.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I've been thinking...which is dangerous to say the least...but I don't think I would like to live in K C, MO. Too many snow storms and just too cold. It is 10 degrees warmer where I live than Green Forest. We get some cold and storms but not like you guys do. Take care.