Sunday, January 16, 2011

Becareful!!!


Since some of the melt last night....one needs to be careful where one walks. I'm looking forward to going to church today...one to give thanks that Greta is home and also to pray for the healing of our nation. Little Sam said to me last night.."Grandma, did you hear about that young girl and other people getting shot in 'Tuckson'....I told him "yes"....he said, "Grandma that really touched my heart and made my heart so hurt that I really cried and needed a "Deep Hug" from Mom. "Deep Hugs" are a really good therapy for autisic kids. He says such a warm and loving heart. I think we all need a "Deep Hug".
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

"Out of the mouths of babes."

patsy said...

you have a lot of ice? we have none.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet boy! He just warms my heart.I'm sure you knew that little girl was a 9/11 baby.

Sister--Helen said...

I can not believe that ice!