Saturday, February 06, 2010

I'm Home!

It is 12;30 on Saturday and I am home!
Yesterday was a very long day and so was Prep-Day on Thursday.
I actually got into the operating room only 15 minutes late and that was a wonderful surprise.
My tumor was large, but he got it all out. He feels good that it is not cancer, but we will have to wait until the lab report comes back and I do not have an estimated time on that.
I am now house bound until March 1st....but this whole mess is over. I am ever so thankful that everything was scheduled quickly.
Thank you all so much for your love, care, prayers and concern....I love you sisters!

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Wow! Glad you are in your own home...but you will probably be tired of your nest before March. Maybe the time will pass quickly and all will be well. Whatever the case, you will face it with courage, I am sure.

Sister--Helen said...

So glad you are home!

Margie's Musings said...

Wonderful! I am so happy it went well.

Galla Creek said...

Winnie, you are right ..they were sister in laws. But they were cousins too. about 3rd cousins I guess. About the same kin as we are my children are to yours or my grandchildren are to Sam.
Grandma Powell's Grandpa Coxsey was a uncle to Aunt Una's Great Grandfather, or something like that. John Powell married Una's sister and Grandpa married their cousin--all in the family.

Galla Creek said...

Would like to hear...how you are surviving.