Thursday, February 04, 2010

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Today is a great day....I am an adopted sister! Thanks, Helen...my calendar came this afternoon right in the middle of all my yucky preperation for tomorrows surgery. It really gave me a very warm feeling and it is greatly appreciated.
My surgery is tomorrow at 2:45...sure hope we do not have to drive through a lot of snow to get over to Kansas. Cindy is taking off tomorrow...so she will be with Mike.
Again...thanks for all your love, caring and prayers. It's really neat to have sisters!

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

We will all be praying for you tomorrow...I know it will all go well...

Galla Creek said...

Our hearts are with you, Sis!

Sister--Fleta said...

Hope all goes well. We will be thinking of you.

Love, Fleta

Sister--Helen said...

Today is the day...You will be in my prayers all day..

Margie's Musings said...

You will be in mine too. Blessings!