Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Long 60 Days to Come.....

The "maverick" has his running mate. She is 1/2 heart beat away...if they are elected.
We know she is a mother and has been a Mayor and a Governor.
I have been told she is the champion of "Kill the Wolf" game which is slaughter of wolves from the airplanes in the sky. She believes Polar Bears don't merit being on the Endangered Species and she refuses legislation to protect Beluga Whales and Grizzly Bears.
"Bushie II" has already be labeled the worst environmental leader our Nation has ever known - but if elected, this horrific new team could even beat his horrible record.
The thing is....she can speak. I hope everyone heard the commentators tell us that the speech was written by the Bush team at the last minute....since he chose a woman.
I did listen, was impressed with her relaxed speaking style, but she absolutely lost me when she started in on where Barack stands - she repeated the "lies" the McCain continues to broadcast.
I feel in my heart, that the Democrats still have a chance if Barack will continue to tie McCain to the failures of Bush!

3 comments:

patsy said...

the hillary democrates will not vote for McCain now thank God! with this WOMAN on the ticket. McCain is brain dead. I was afraid he would pick Connie RICE.
this palin thing is great.

Margie's Musings said...

I think so too. And ATTENTION Sarah Palin: Jesus was a community organizer. Pontius Pilate was a governor.

Galla Creek said...

Win, I will be glad when it is all over. It is making me tired. Palin is always wailin' is my take on it.