Sunday, March 02, 2014

This Childhood Memory for Helen...

When I was very small, I would ride between my Mom and Dad on my Dad's motorcycle.  Mom made me the cutest riding outfit....it was red bibbers with a white blouse.  She also made me a red, button uner the chin matching cap.  I really could not see much as we were riding because I was snuggled between the two of them.  I always loved going for a ride with them and was always begging for us to go for a ride.  One day Dad came home after a ride by himself....he didn't ever say why...but, the motorcycle was put up for sale.  I even knew as a little kid, he must have had a close call and he was not going to take any chances with us riding again.  Wish I could figure out like before....how to scan a picture for you all to see...my program is no longer user friendly!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Helen loves motorcycles..Winnie, but I guess you know this. I always hated them. Glad your Dad sold it before you three had a killer accident.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh Pshaw... you can ride safely you just have to be super aware....He was probably going really fast on some ole back dirt road....that is hard to ride on...

Sister--Helen said...

Winnie Jo, Patsy has sent you an email with some good advice...