Friday, April 12, 2013

House Day

I'm doing the Helen thing today.....cleaning my house. Mike is working down at church helping a friend run new wiring in our church kitchen. Tonight we are having friends over for popcorn and a movie. We purchased the "Lincoln" DVD. We actually went to the show and saw this movie when it first came out...which was around election time.
Letter back in envelope and put aside for now...as our daughter said, "here we had tried not to say or even think about the matter for two weeks"....and as Barb said, "I have better things to think about".....so all that he is getting from me right now is so much prayer. This has been turned over to God and that's how I am handling it right now.
All of Mike's family were spared damage from the tornadoes in St.Louis....yeah!

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I want to see the Lincoln movie. I bet it is good. I read Killing Kennedy by O'Reilly and it was really nothing special. I did enjoy his Killing Lincoln. The book about Lincoln in this movie was written by a woman I think. I may have read it...I am not sure. I read a lot.

Don't clean too hard is my advice.

Sister--Helen said...

good for you...Helen is cleaning the chicken pen today raking and then fresh straw..ahhhh it's good to work!