Thursday, April 11, 2013

Horrible Storms

I sure hope each of you that are in touch with my blog are safe and sound after last nights storms. I have been able to speak to my friend in N. Little Rock and she said the storm flew over them last night. One of my dear friends in St.Louis spent the night down on her basement.
Thought you might want to know I received a long letter from my cousin...sure was tough reading that. A journey I never thought I would I would know someone would be traveling.

5 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Galla Creek said...

Storm was near us but we only got rain.

Hope you are ok and the Lord will guide you to always do what is best.

Sister--Helen said...

might just want to take a Scarlet attitude on the letter.."Flip your hair and say I will worry about that another day;"

Sister--Fleta said...

Comment revisited. We love you. Still, stay strong. Take care. Do what works for you.

patsy said...

I guess you might send him money, I am sure he could use it in fact if I had the address I would send him money in aunt Winnies memory.