Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Snow....and more snow

The kids have school today, but it really miserable outside. The poor robins do not know where to hide. Our Sunday School class has had a Palm Sunday Brunch for the church for over 20 years...we had to make a decision yesterday before we bought the eggs and fresh fruit....so at 7:00 AM we decided to reschedule the Brunch until April 7th. They are predicting 6" of snow ending some time after noon on Sunday...we are believing the weatherman. We just ad to believe that the snow would keep the older folks from coming and this is one of our main money makers for the local missions we support.
I am sending along a picture of a cocktail that I think looks darling...if I drank...I might like to try this one ...I have always loved peeps(fresh or stale).

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

The drink looks good. No matter how bad it gets here in middle Ar. I always find that your weather is worse.