Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Morning Has Broken....

Each morning that I first open my eyes...I gaze at the wonderful painting of our Grandparents farm!
A warm and thankful feeling immediately comes into my heart...a thankfulness for the strength of family, a thankfulness for the foundation of faith and the integrity foundation that was instilled into my very being.  How do some follow that moral compass and others fail to follow that moral compass?
It is a sweet, sadistic pleasure to know that I will always be allowed to vote for my liberal views and those that have not followed those family values will no longer enjoy that pleasure...just saying❤
I had promised myself I would not write about all these feelings, but I know you are a warm and supportive strength for me and this does help my sad process

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Everyone has a chance to ask God's forgiveness and He will never fail. We can not judge or we will be judged the same. Our strength comes through prayer and I think we should pray for the fallen to be convicted of their sin and ask forgiveness.

As with Paul, your thorn may not be removed but you can continue forward and do God's work. I am weak, but thank goodness He is strong. I often pray--"lead me not into temptation, but deliver from evil."

I love you and say prayers for you to be lifted up!

patsy said...

I have been reading about that Problem that person has and what I read people like that never mend their ways so I think you ought to cut him out of your life because when he gets out he will want a place to roost and I wouldn't want him near my grand kids . I tell you this now just incase I have gone to my reward when he gets out and I can't tell you then.