Sunday, July 03, 2011

Happy Weekend...

Wow...is it ever starting out hot early this morning. We have been blessed with kind of moderate temperatures up until today.....but, the heat wave of 100 has arrived for the weekend.
We decided to stay home because of the heat...but we do have some inside plans made for the weekend.
Some how I got my arm twisted to teach our Sunday School class this weekend. I said to several that I really had not thought of a topic....I could go with the topic "Cancer Does not Have Me" and I actually got kind of emotional and thought that maybe that was not the best topic for me...so, another friend suggested patriotic....so....I'm going with "Made in America"....obviously I won't be talking about Walmart anymore.
Hope your weekend is fantastic and thanks for the time you all spend with your blogs...I read

No comments: