Sunday, July 03, 2011

Damn Yankees

Hi all....just got back in town late last night. On this last trip we went to Arrow Rock Missouri and went to the theatre with a group of my friends and we saw "Damn Yankees"...it was absolutely awesome!
Weather wise...it has been absolutely beautiful for the last 4 days...yippee skippee!
Sam was with his mom and myself last week and he asked what a coursett is....Cindy told him that it was something that women wore under their dresses in the 18th Century. Instead of a bra and panties...this is what women wore. He said, "I don't understand why it keeps coming up in my game." (he has a handheld game)....Finally I ask him to spell it for me...he spelled course set. Cindy and I were laughing so hard...it was hard to blend into traffic on the highway.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

We love to ride the motorcycle to Arrow Rock. Because Cliff is so hard of hearing, we don't watch any kind of stage shows, or even movies except at home where we have captioning. But I do love the ride to Arrow Rock.