Sunday, February 06, 2011

Busy and Quiet

We have really had a busy day today...first went to church, then came home and cleaned some more. Then we went to a new hamburger place over in Liberty...we were pleasantly surprised that we really like the burger and fries. The next thing....was back home and ready for a Super Bowl party here at the house. We had neighbors over and we really enjoyed watching the game...really didn't care which team wone. I had picked the Packers just for fun...
Mike is conitinuing to look up family ancestry...yesterday he was surprised when he was looking on the Sneed lineage that 2 greats ago (1850 census) owned 13 slaves in Franklin county MO. We wondered when we knew that Mike's great grandpa was named Jefferson Davis Sneed...clue!

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

Wow, we're closer than I realized. Cliff works in Liberty, in a manufacturing plant that sits behind Hallmark. It's a forty-minute trip for him, one way.

Donna. W said...

Oh, and now that I read your profile I see you live near my sister (where she lives in spring, summer and fall). She's just a few blocks off Vivian Road.

Galla Creek said...

I hope this is our last snow this year.

Mike should do the dna thing at family tree maker.

Be careful on the ice. One full could break a bone!

patsy said...

donna amd winnie can get togather and have coffee but donna if you are NOT a died in the wool Democrate tell winnie you cant make it , you no doubt think by my post I am a flaming radical democrate but mine is just fun. winnie's is a fact born and breed.