Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday...rainy

Hi all! It is gloomy and rainy here, but not actually cold. It is suppose to be in the 60's tomorrow...yipee, skipee.
Mike and I went to the movies over lunch time today and saw "True Grit"...we both actually liked the movie. I had my reservations since I enjoyed the one with John Wayne so much.
All three boys are spending the night tomorrow night and then I am taking them to see "Yogi Bear" on Friday over lunch.
Hope you all are doing really well.

4 comments:

patsy said...

here too!

Galla Creek said...

Rain oh, I know we need it, but after a day and night...it is so drear.

Larry went with Eric and saw True Grit. He really liked it. I will wait until it is on netflix.

Sister--Helen said...

It rained here all afternoon also...

Sister--Helen said...

I have been interested in the new verson of True Grit...I am glad you liked it..It has been a long time since I saw a good new western....I do not care for any of the ones Kevin Costner has tried to make in the last decade....Clint Eastwood's Pale rider was not good...The last one I can think of was that series by Tommy Lee Jones and Robert Devaul that was made for TV and the name escapes me...That was years ago. Ricky Shroder was in it and he looked like he was about 2....
I guess all that was left is to remake...But folling the Duke would be a hard one...