Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving..

I want to wish all my cousins a very Happy Thanksgiving and tell you how much I appreciate the lift you all give me every day.
I am thankful for my dear family and I will have all of them here for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. It will be a small crowed for us....we usually have around 18 or 19.
More sadness....a couple in our Sunday School class had two of their grand boys killed in a car wreck over near St.Louis. The other two boys that were in the car were Life Flighted to a Children's Hospital in St. Louis. The two that were killed were 6 and 10. Another 10 year old and 7 year old are now out of Intensive Care. The other grandmother was driving the 4 boys home from a church activity and she was killed in the accident also.
Hold your family near and dear this holiday.... we have certainly learned over the last few weeks that your life can change on a dime.

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh I have so much to be Thankful for and will keep those families in our prayers

Sister--Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister--Helen said...

You know Winnie...If you were less socialable like Me and My Sisters you would not know so many people.

Galla Creek said...

Winnie, I am so sorry for you friends.

Erin is cooking for all of us at Harrison and Greg's family too. I am excited to get to go visit my Grandboy, Clayton.

Winnie, we love you. I never knew how much you were like us until we started blogging. I think it is in the genes...that is what makes us very alike.

Gather all the friends you can, Win, as they are blessings.

Sister--Helen said...

It is true Winnie I never knew you till you started blogging....I have enjoyed you so much and I find it so interesting that althow we were raised very differently you are very much like all of us Sister's....We all think a lot of you and it has been a joy to get a peek into your life...