Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm thinking a Miracle!

This new program surely has a mind of it's own - maybe while I am iced in I will be able to figure it out, it sure likes to block everything and this old dog is not smart enought to jump over the firewalls. The kids are all out of school today and so many programs cancelled today~ I just hope it all clears out before the Christmas break.
I just enjoy all of my cousin's pictures so much - I am determined to master this. Right now everything I scan to blog comes up as wallpaper, so I am enjoying the pictures of Jimmy and Katie - just can't get them to you all.
Hope you are staying warm, we have dogged the big bullet like Oklahoma and right now it is just raining and melting away the 1/2 " of ice. The temp is staying above freezing right now and should drop back down this afternoon - it is really pretty outside right now ( you just have to take my word for it)!

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Get ready Winnie...they said on the news tonight there is another storm coming your way in the next day or so.....I felt better today and cleaned my house and even made some Christmas ornaments...But tomorrow is nasty pill and blood day so I should have done all I could today...

patsy said...

wish you could show us, can you send photos by email?

Galla Creek said...

Send me the picture by email and I will post it on my blog...that should work!

I hear you got more snow and ice last night.