Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome to the Gladstone Snow Palace...

Our snow started yesterday around two in the afternoon and finished this morning around 9am. It is a beautiful snow and also a wet snow that is great for making snowmen.
Our son Paul has already been over and cleared the driveway and front steps....
I thought there might be some of you that hadn't seen a pretty snowfall for awhile.....so here it is in all it's glory. The tree you see by the railing is our beautiful Chinese Maple that I shared earlier on the blog in it's beautiful red splendor.

3 comments:

patsy said...

snow is pretty but i am glad we didn'tmuch.

Sister--Helen said...

It looks cold to me... and deep where it drifted...

Rhea said...

I just found your blog today. The strange coincidence is that I wrote about Kansas City, Mo., today on my blog.
Rhea
The Boomer Chronicles
www.thegeminiweb.com