Tuesday, January 23, 2007

For My Dearest Patsy....

I received word last night that my dear cousin Patsy is gravely ill.....please, if you are reading my blog lift a prayer for Patsy. I believe God hears our prayers and that God know what is best for each of his children.
A suggested prayer:
Loving God, we pray that Patsy may be comforted in her
suffering and made whole.
When she is afraid, give her courage;
When she feels weak, grant her your strength;
When she is afflicted, give her patience;
When she feels pain, provide her your peace.
In the name of Jesus Christ we pray.
Amen

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Oh thank you Cousin Winnie.

Galla Creek said...

I think she is better. She may get to go home and come back next week for surgery. I was going up tomorrow but since she may get to go home...I will wait until she has surgery to go to Rogers.

Thank you for loving us!

Galla Creek said...

Patsy may get to go home today
and come back to Rogers for the
surgery. It takes me 3 hours to
get to Rogers. I was going today,
but will wait and see if she gets
to go home and do the surgery later.

We will keep you posted.

I will pray for Mike to get better so you will not have to be the "pillar" of your family.