Friday, November 29, 2013

Black and Blue Friday

Had a good day yesterday....tiring, but good. The sun was shinning and no harsh wind blowing...got out and did some shopping. When I got up at six...Mike had already left to shop...hopefully for me. I saw that they have a rechargeable wine opener that I ask for for Christmas.  When he got home at 7 AM....he was literally sick...I think he had his first real reaction to low blood sugar...he has never had a severer drop with his diabetes in 20 years....now I have decided he has the flu...wish he had gotten the flu shot like I wanted him to.   Later in the morning I went over to Liberty and had some luck buying waders for our oldest grandson.  I am posting this Maxine for Fleta...thought of her shopping for the girl today!

1 comment:

patsy said...

that a good Maxine,