Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dr tomorrow

Have been doing so much sitting...have been really pissed about this Paula Deen thing and have been doing a lot of research as I sit here icing and resting the knee...I have my own real conspiracy...President Obama is out of the country with his family and this whole unraveling of Paula Deen starts and it just like a cancer....
I found out tonight from some pretty hiGh sources in the Democratic Party that Paula has been a huge supporter of President Obama and had many different endorsement parties...I don!'t think that this unraveling is a coincidence ...but instead a well orchestrated plan to undermine her.
This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!  She is not a racist !!!!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

This farther shows that our whole society is driven by whims. Totally stupid. I hope she will rise again like Martha. Martha would not be undone...is Paula as strong? I don't really think so, but we will see.

Unknown said...

Betty...do I have a correct email for you and Helen...interesting stuff coming to me that I would like to share with you

Galla Creek said...

my email is
.....brenfroe@cswnet.com.....