Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finally Camper Time

We head out early to finally open the camper....does it finally mean spring is here to stay????
Had an early morning big time eye appointment...my cataract surgeries are set for the 7th and the 21st. I am really excited to get this accomplished. Mom was about my same age when she had hers done...I remember her first comment was..."I can see like an Eagle!"
I will be able to read your blogs...really have not be real successful at posting down there...but, will try🎏

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

My friend had this done and like Aunt Fleta she was amazed at what she could see. Good luck. Yes, I think finally it is going to stay fairly warm at least I am hopeful.

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Galla Creek said...

Sorry, I posted the same thing twice. oops.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh I am so glad..it is so heard when you can not see well