Monday, January 14, 2013

Abby

Jim's daughter Abby got married on Saturday down in Cabo...hopefully some pictures will be posted on FaceBook. Skip and LouAnn went to the wedding. That's all I know about that!
It has really been cold here...especially since it was in the sixties here on Friday....but, no SNOW...thank goodness. Again, I can post from my IPAD, but have not figured out sharing pictures taken with my phone ...easy to put on FaceBook...but I'm missing some step to share on the blog.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

So Winnie...I have one of those great phones too...LOL...I email pix's to my email address and then pick up the email on my tablet and save to the tablet and then post....Fleta would find a faster way but I have to do what I can with the little knowledge I have....

Winnie said...

I will certainly give it a try....thanks