Monday, August 13, 2012

Up and Running Again

Wow have I missed so much checking up on you all.  We have been having big problems with our tv, phone and computer carriers...I hope to have new some day.  We are all fine...teachers started today, our son in law has found a new job with the same bank...Sam and Kris survived Boy Scout camp in grand style.  Our daughter- in- law does not have a job....but you know what...  God is Good and so is our life...just all hiccups in the road.
So happy for you Helen...I was shocked with all your news...I sure hope all is fine with your move and your arm.  Kind of sounded like too much arm lifting in Vegas..teehee
Love you all!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

oooohhhh bending that arm in Vegas...LOL... so glad to see a post from you I was just thinking about you this morning...Yes all is fine with me. My arm looks pretty nasty but I think it is fine. I moved back in with Missy....Those old people were making me ill...You know so much of my illinesses is just in my head and being around all of those senile people was not good for me. I like it here and Melissa and the boiy are gone all day. So I pretty much have the house to myself.

Galla Creek said...

Oh, so good to hear what you are doing. School started for teachers here today....was glad to not go.