Saturday, April 14, 2012

Grandpa

I really don't remember what our Grandpa said, but I sure remember how upset and angry my Mom was.  Soooo then she began to believe she really was a year older...Aunt Winnie thought it was a hoot!
Mike says that they must have also found Aunt Winnie a few years later...because they looked almost like twins.
I may just have to solve all of this by writing to Little Rock for a birth certificate....but, that certainly will be a different day.
I have almost done too much...we went last night and toured the new Mormon Temple built not far from our home...after April 21st, no one except 'worthy" Mormons will be aloud in.  I will say...it was beautiful...Sam said to our tour guide, "well, I probably should not say this...but it sure looks like a hotel in here"...I thought our tour guide was going to collapse...Out of the mouths of Babes!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The Mormon church in Russellville is really beautiful.

Sister--Helen said...

I am sure Fleta is all Powell...we just like to give a little heck...Fleta looked a little like Thelma I think... I personally thought Winnie was one of the most strikingly beautiful women I have ever seen. and we all love you Winnie Jo...It is such a joy that I got to know you,,,I have a bracket and earings I must get sent to you...My krissi made them just for you..

Sister--Fleta said...

So, I guess you are going to vote for the morman now.