Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Tablet

OK....so I am trying to keep up with Helen.  We went out and bought a new IPad2 Tablet yesterday.  I am heading to Dallas on 1/7/12 to help my friends Diana...she has a horrible brain tumor and they will operate on 1/11/12.  I thought about taking the laptop...but, we thought this might be easier.  So far...I do have Facebook and my email.  I have downloaded a blogger app...but....who knows.  I may be calling Helen for help with the Blog info.  I will keep you all up to date...

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

You will love it for travel... so sorry about your friend. That will not be a fun trip

Galla Creek said...

Hope your friend does well. You are a very good friend to many, Winnie.

Sister--Helen said...

You know, you are such a good friend