Friday, December 02, 2011

Mostly finished


I don't think I have had too many stops since Thanksgiving....Cindy and I started decorating on Friday after Thanksgiving. I think I will be drawing out all the stops this year (as Cindy says...Mom you haven't felt like doing this for years, and she is right). The tree is up, but no picture yet. I have been working my part time job and we have had Sam over a great deal. I love my new part time job...I'm working at a boutique type Chocolate Shop that sells imported Belgium chocolate. It's kind of a strange job for someone that is working so hard to take off weight. I have lost 58 pounds so far....but it has been really difficult. However, craving chocolate has never been one of my problems.
We will be entertaining quite a bit over the holidays...thus...decorations!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Oh I want to photoshop this one for my house....So glad you are feeling so good....This is just right out of a Dickens Novel....I am so jealous... Blown up it is awsome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Proud of you for losing that wt. If I could I bet my knee would not hurt.