Saturday, April 09, 2011

We're Home

Here are all my special High School friends. Roni is the one in the chair with her pretty Red Shawl I took down. On my right is my best friend Marilyn and in front of her is our friend Chris that is battling Breast Cancer. She is finished with chemo and is now doing radiation...I told her about my dear cousin that is now really enjoying her life in remission. I'm really happy I went down to St.Louis. This is my 2nd time to post this blog...I hope this one works.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

well it is true your dear cousin feels better than I have in years...I jog part way taking Benjamin to school in the mornings....Today I got up at 6 got dressed and ate, cleaned up the kitchen went and bought 60 lbs of vegetables loadds and unloaded them....put it all away. took some to the neighbors....cleaned and snaped about a gallon of green beans....and froze them ...went to tire shop and had a tire taken care of...went to big lots and picked up some things for Bill...went shopping at Wally World....came home and cleaned the kitchen again....went upstairs took a bath and gave myself a pedi....tried on all of the clothes I bought at Walmart for 1 dollar each it has been a full day....church tomorrow and maybe lunch at Bills...we will see....maybe if it is warm I will lay at the beach...I feel so good it is frightful...

Galla Creek said...

Glad you are hope again!