Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Shopping Finished

I finished my shopping today...trying to take advantage of the last semi-warm day to finish.
Mike is going to drive up to Sqaw Creek tomorrow to see all the different waterfowl that have migrated to that point so far.
I will try to do my wrapping tomorrow...been working on cards...I don't have a clue how I use to get everything done when I worked. I surely must have been more organized back then.
Sisters.....I love to read your blogs every day....they make my day. Thank you and I love you all!

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

oooh look who posted...I got up this morning and finished my cards and they are ready to mail. Hope you have a gret day....listen to Christmas music while you wrap...it makes it seem more pleasureable...love helen

Sister--Helen said...

I do love your tree

Galla Creek said...

Merry Christmas, Win, I am not too good with cards. Still working everyday.

Sister--Helen said...

Benjamin loved the note...Thanks so much! It was the best....Had that Teacher's touch