Thursday, January 07, 2010

Here we go again...



Here we go again.....snow and more snow. It does look like "White Manure"....Mike is out taking care of us and the neighbors.
Thought for the day.....if all I had to listen to was Rush Limbaugh, I think I would go stark raving mad. How dare him say that the Democrats that are not choosing run drank Obama's Kool-aid. I swear, that man has fried his brain with Oxy-Cotton and now has moved way over to the traitor side of America. This man is totally looney and speading his rath upon America. I would love to give him Kool-aid before he stands before a firing squad that has no bullets...then put this idiot into the general population of a New York City jail. Would you all like to know how I really feel....teehee
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Winnie, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel....LOL

patsy said...

You know he had a heart attack on his honeymoon because he took the little blue pill{vigra} so he could preform with his new bride.

Unknown said...

then he comes on a lies....nothing is wrong....when you mix oxy-cotton with any medication...you are in for big problems.

Galla Creek said...

All the idiots that many Americans look up too...makes me wonder about most Americans. Do folks not have the ability to listen and decide something for themselves. I think not. Many just follow blindly after a piper with no thought of who the piper really is.