Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Remodel continues...



As you can see...Mike and I have been camping out in our family room. The man is here to lay carpet in all three of the bedrooms on the main floor. Our kids all came over on Sunday and moved all the furniture out of all three bedrooms. Everything that we need is where we can get to things, but it is kind of weird. Camera has been acting up, so I haven't been able to take pictures until today. The empty bedroom is our master bedroom, with vanity and bath that Paul has been working on off to the side. So far, we just have padding in the three rooms...but hopefully it will go together today. At least the next round of snow is not suppose to start until tomorrow evening.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It is really cold here. Remind me when I complain of the heat in the summer...that I hate the cold.

Everything will be nice when they get it done. Larry is now working on the garage here...so we can move the rest of our stuff and maybe get our other house ready to sell. I think this will all take a year.