Friday, September 25, 2009

Surprise...Surprise


We really surprised Paul this evening for his 40th! His birthday was actually on the 9th and we had a really special family birthday party....crab legs and shrimp. We knew he was really bummed that he didn't have a big 40th party...but we got him tonight. Yeah!
Everyone probably is still there enjoying the keg....but, that's not my thing and I was the oldest one there. I took plenty of party pics. Mike was not able to go because he is down with a horrible cough and Cindy's family is down in Branson. They are celebrating her 37th...which is tomorrow. We are keeping the puppy for them...the little dog is so cute, but it got me up at 5 AM this morning. She had better be a sleepyhead in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

great fun....I know nothing about a puppy...I do not think this has been mentioned..

Galla Creek said...

Just think...40 years ago you were taking care of Paul, and he has surely grown up. I think maybe he looks like you.