Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pretend....

Pretend that you are looking at all the beautiful pictures I took of our "4 snow this morning. No one can figure out why all the computers in the area are having difficulty...maybe some satellites collided again. But.....I can not download my pictures to computer, let alone to the blog.
I'm hoping that today is just an Easter Squall, but we will just have to wait and see.
For all those that have written...I'm finally feeling well and now ready to get out and get going.

4 comments:

patsy said...

it still snowing here.

Margie's Musings said...

It was 80 degrees on Wednesday and Thursday and it snowed yesterday.

This is Kansas alright!

Galla Creek said...

We only got a little skiff of snow...which is enough for me. I am glad you are better. Hope you have a good Sunday.

Sister--Helen said...

Wait I think I see them Winnie, they are coming through, they are almost on my computer, I can almost see them….no they’re gone you are going to have to post them…