Friday, September 26, 2008

I guess I am glad that at least part of Canada speaks English ~ I might give a great deal of thought to moving there if McCain wins. I absolutely can not stand him ~let alone if something happens to him and we have a beauty contestant as our President. OH MY GOSH, I am really worried for our country!!!!!
Have any of you heard that she has put into law in Alaska that if a woman is raped in her state, they are to be charged for the rape kit? She is absolutely intolerable!!!
I can't wait to hear her debate Biden. (She might have to have a fist full of 3x5 cards).
As you all can tell~ I am more than a little upset about this whole "Election Thingie"!!!

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

well innie Jo I have heard you get that from your mother....look at Pat's Blog....she wants Obama to slap his cancer ridden jaws....

Margie's Musings said...

McCain is such an antique. All he could talk about was the past...even to being a prisoner of war. My gosh! That was over 40 years ago!

When will he come into the 21st century?

Galla Creek said...

Win, the whole thing makes me sick. I really don't like either one of them.

Unknown said...

Cannada needs thoughtless and cluless people like you.