Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beautiful shoe.....

Well, I did go to the Dr. yesterday morning and I have a small stress fracture in my left foot. So, for a week I will be wearing a beautiful blue shoe/boot that does not bend. I'm looking just wonderful for the meetings I have this week, but it sure doesn't hurt quite as bad. Sure glad I got all that mulch down before this experience.
Now I just do little spurts of housework, then sit down and ice the darn thing. Sure makes for a good excuse not to do too much!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You are styling now with that big black club foot. I hope it does not hurt too much.

patsy said...

i think i had a stress fracture on my left foot. it swell up and hurt when i wore a shoe. i rambed my foot into the coffee table one night going to pee. after a week it stoped hurting.

patsy said...

george had an accident with his new tractor andis in the hospital at springfield . puncherd lung and broken ribs. jr. is with fleta at the hospital.