Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Round..

I just got home from our caucus - Hillary actually had twice as many people there for our county caucus.
I threw my hat in the ring to run as an alternate delegate and I will be moving on to the next step which will be March 27th.
At our caucus we elected 11 Women and 11 Men to be delgates for Hillary and 11 alternates, just in case one of our delegates can't attend the next round.
Barack will have 8 Men delegates and 8 Women delegates from our county to go to the next round of selection.
See...all my work paid off in our county......we have more delegates because she carried our county.
After the 27th, then you move to the state level for selection. I will really be ok about not going on, I just love seeing the process and seeing so many people still excited about Hillary.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am sure hoping the folks in TX and Ohio can remember her name and mark it on the ballot. Being a delegate would be a new, wonderful experience.

patsy said...

i am glad you did it.