Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our Christmas Tree - '07


I haven't got the hang of cropping yet, but I will get better. I have collected Santa's for a very long time, and my tree is filled with Santa's. This is the tree that Mom bought for us back in "82. I just love it because it is a pre-lit tree. Now I have the tradition of my daughter helping me renew the tree each year - we usually end of laughing so hard that we have to stop to catch our breath. Betty - you said you were a visual learner - so, finally, here it is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Winnie, keep that tree. I may not be a big tree person...but I am a keeper of special things..and if I had a tree that Momma had picked out I would still have it!

Sister--Helen said...

I love the tree i see how you have it decorated "new Style' with flowers at the top....I always say I am going to do a theme tree....you know all, white or silver or soemthing...then at last min on goes all of the kids and grandkids home made ornaments and it always looks just the same.......This year I was smart enough to know it was going to look like that it always has...I did not even try to fool myself thinking I was going to go shoping and buy all new updated tree stuff...