Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Anna Mae and Her Arrowheads:

I finally figured out how to post pictures again - HOORAY!
Below is a photo of Anna Mae showing Mike some of her collection and explaining where she got each and every arrowhead. She is 78 years young and this Sunday we are going down to the Methodist College in Fayette, Mo and view her art exhibit at the college library.
Actually, I have adopted Anna Mae as my Mother now - she is just the most gracious, enthusiastic little person you would ever want to meet and she is as much of a "spit-fire" as my Mother use to be. Mom and Anna Mae would have been great friends.

1 comment:

patsy said...

i am glad you decribed your mother as a spitfire because my sister don't really remember her and that is the way i describe her to them.one of them said like aunt thelma and i said no, aunt thelma could not hold a match to aunt fleta. she would get excited about poltices or the st. louis cardnals and get excited and away she would go.