Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Dreaming of Florida Again!

Just finished shoveling 5" of snow out of the driveway - the "SnowPlow Man" came by and gave me the dirtest look - oh my gosh, I was throwing snow out into the street!
I wanted to shout at him - "look buster, this is not what I normally do for a living --I have to get my husband to therapy today - what do you want me to do with the snow that is down by the street - I sure as heck can't carry it away".
Have I told all of you that Trout Season starts March 1st - now for that I wouldn't mind chopping the ice.
I have just been in too long, but oh how I appreciate the Dogwood picture Betty and the fact that our precious Patsy is home!

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Dear Cousin,
Daddy had the same sleeping problem we do. He could wake and be up in the middle of the night or rise earlier than Momma when they got older. He helped her with the dishes and cooking that was so unlike the way he was when we were kids at home.

I don't think I will ever be one to sleep my life away...but sometimes I wish for it. Oh, just to go to bed and sleep til way in the morning. It would be nice. Helen has the sleep problem too. I guess it is a family trait. I would just as soon not have it.

Glad Mike is healing. Will be glad to see those dogwoods bloom. Glad Patsy is home and hope she can improve so she feels like living again.

Erin said...

i have a sleeping problem... i sleep too much.

Sister--Helen said...

I don't mind having a sleeping problem....you can accomplish so much when you are awake 20 hours a day.... It is kind of nice....

Tina Leigh said...

Hi Winnie....I thought you were a siter to Patsy & SS3...first time visiting your blog. I dont get to blog much with work & all but I have been off this week so I have had fun with blogging. Anywho...I laugh at you & your family so much....yall make me smile. I'm sorry your snowed in..you can come down here to my house in south georgia..I'll take you white perch fishin. We're going friday & saturday if the weather permits!

Galla Creek said...

Win, they will have a hard time getting Hillary with their millions. I do plan to vote for her.

She is tough as an old army boot.
The poem was satire.
She has lady pants and no tie
meaning she is not a man.
She loved Billy Blythe her connection to Bill Clinton.
She has the millions of the party but really they would rather have a man too.
She is the smartest of them all. So true.
Sister 3

patsy said...

hi winnie feeling better may live yet. patsy