Monday, January 15, 2007

If I had a wish today.....

If I had a wish today, I think I would like to change places with Helen. I just finished the topper of all topper nonsense jobs. I just came in from chopping ice off of 1/2 my double driveway so that I can get out this afternoon and go get Mike's pain medicine.
Actually, I am kind of proud of myself - I'm 64 years old and I didn't have a heart attack!
Once again, I wonder what my life would have been like if I could pick up seashells every day and walk quietly on the beach......

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Well Winnie...Flordia would be great today but about August when the hurricane is blowing your house away it would not be too nice... It is cold for us today...the sun is shinning but it is about 45.....If I was outside I would be cold...

Galla Creek said...

I wish we lived closer and could help you, Winnie. I am glad you did not have a heart attack shoveling the ice. I hope you got to the drug store and got Mike's meds...and i hope the insurance covered the cost. About half of what the drs prescribe here our insurance will not pay for. It all seems like a racket to me...and we are on the losing end.

Sister--Helen said...

Thursday...Winnie...I will treat you like I do all of my Sisters and Brothers....It was almost HOT here yesterday...69 in my back yard...no wind...I expect another georgous day today... My yard man is comming today and I am thinking about planting flowers...I called pat yesterday to rub her nose in it...she was cold and did not want to hear me...