Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bushie Has Really Changed my World:

I find that the older I get, the more passion I have about being a Democrat. I have been utterly shocked that friends and family have been less than pleased that Claire won. I have known for years that they were all Republicans, and the most overt thing I did around them was to have a McCaskill bumper sticker in my car window - so they have all felt the need to really slam me about working for Claire. They truly believe that Missouri has lost a good Senator - but I am thrilled that he is gone. Since "Bushie" has been the President for the last 6 year, it is almost like I am to apologize for being a Democrat - the whole thing makes me really ill. Each night I say to myself, "why can't they see this lying sack of sh** for what he really is?" I pray each night that he doesn't get us into WWIII and I pray for those that he has put in harms way for no earthly reason other than he wanted to fight Daddy's war. My question is: "Why do I feel so opposite of some of my life-long friends?" I've decided that they actually believe the rubbish that Limbaugh screams at them each day - do you know that in some of the retail shops in St.Louis he is broadcast daily over the PA system?
Sorry for the tirade friends, but I am really sick and tired of being expected to say I'm sorry for my Democratic beliefs!

5 comments:

patsy said...

don't be sorry daddy used to say that some people were wilfully stupid and that is the worse kind. helen has a friend that told her bush was a good president it was just every time he said something it sounded stupid. helen said dud!the news media is still trying to back bush and most people don't think for themselves so they parrot what they hear.

Sunshine said...

Winn we know that the world will become more and more evil as the end approaches. We must strive to do our small part to make it a better place. I am proud to have you as a relative, one who will speak for their beliefs.
Betty

patsy said...

sorry you have not been able to comment

Galla Creek said...

Hey, Winn, Merry Christmas. I hope you will come back to the blog and show us some of the scenes of your
Christmas!

patsy said...

merry christmas winne jo. i am greenchicken today. lol. i still have life and times also.