Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Casting for Recovery:

October 20, 21, and 22nd: I have been chosen to attend a special Fly Fishing weekend for Women that have survived Breast Cancer. The weekend will be held near St.James Mo. at a place called Wind Rush Farms Trout Stream. It will be a weekend filled with flyfishing, support for survivors of Breast Cancer and just a whole lot of fellowship. I am really excited about being chosen to attend this year - last year I was an alternate, but didn't get to go.
I am so proud to say that I am a 5 year Breast Cancer survivor and that I feel wonderful.
Flyfishing is a really good form of therapy for my type of surgery, plus it is so much fun. Wow! A whole weekend of free flyfishing and being with other survivors - it should be fantastic!

1 comment:

patsy said...

didn't know that dear.